Are you interested in joining our dynamic and hard working team? If you would like us to keep your resume on file for future opportunities, please call 267-483-8081, or email email@example.com.
CurveBeam is seeking a Marketing Administrator, who will report to the Marketing Manager. Candidates must have at least 2 years experience.
This is a salaried, office-based position. Applicants must be able to travel to Warrington, Penn. Some business travel in the domestic United States may be required.
- Designing marketing and sales assets and collateral, such as brochures, fliers and documentation
- Designing, scheduling and analyzing email marketing campaigns
- Designing, scheduling and analyzing direct mail campaigns
- Assisting with designing and building sales presentations and educational lectures
- Performing market research on an as needed basis
- Updating the company website (through back-end platform)
- Working with content creation team to coordinate inbound B2B campaigns
- Managing social media presence
- Assist with writing copy for marketing assets and campaigns
- Assisting with marketing events and campaigns
The ideal candidate would have the flexibility to balance multiple marketing projects simultaneously, and thrives in an environment where he/she is expected to take initiative.
This position has high growth potential within the organization.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Familiarity with email platforms (MailChimp, etc.)
- Detail oriented and extremely organized.
- Professional phone skills and written communication skills
- Must possess superior command of proper grammar and sentence structure
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Adobe Illustrator
- Experience working with CRMs
- competitive benefits package
- generous PTO policy
- ability to work from home on an as-needed basis
Starting at $58,000 increasing based on skills and performance