CubeVue is not a universal DICOM viewer and displays CurveBeam datasets only.
A license is required to activate the 3D rendering window. Please call 267-483-8081 or email email@example.com to purchase a license.
CubeVue System Requirements
64 bit Windows 7 or higher operating system with a minimum of 8GB RAM and screen resolution with vertical height of at least 1024. Any CPU that supports the Intel x64 instruction sets with SSE3 extensions, including AMD-based systems. CubeVue can run on a Parallels-enabled Apple system that meets these requirements Administrative rights on the computer is required for software installation.
To install the application:
- Ensure you are running your system as administrator
- If you are upgrading to a newer version of CubeVue on your computer, browse to C:\Program Files\CurveBeam LLC and copy the “CubeVue” folder to your desktop.
- Browse to the following location, or copy and paste the link into your browser:
- Click here to download the latest version of CubeVue (CVxxxx_64bitRT.zip) from the link to your desktop
- Move the zipped folder to C:\ and Unzip, then open the new CubeVue folder
- Locate the file CVIM.exe in the folder
- Right click on CVIM.exe and select “Run as Administrator”
- Follow instructions on screen to complete the installation.
- Note: the CubeVue installer may prompt to reboot the PC after an update to Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Update Redistributable Package (x64); after reboot, there may be an error message on the screen indicating “Windows can’t open this file: Setup.bin”. Click “Cancel” and proceed to steps 5 thru 7 above: “Locate the file CVIM.exe in the directory”; “right-click and “Run as Administrator”; “follow on screen instructions to complete installation.”