pedCAT, LineUP, CubeVue, and TALAS are registered Trade marks of CurveBeam LLC.
In Reach is a Registered Trade mark of CurveBeam LLC. CurveBeam uses “In Reach” and “InReach” names interchangeably to identify and distinguish its product and services, and to protect against any potential infringement (in any possible combinations) by any external entity, within the USA or internationally.
CurveBeam designs and manufactures Cone Beam CT imaging equipment for the orthopedic and podiatric specialties. CurveBeam was founded in 2009 and is privately owned and operated.
How We Use Your Data
CurveBeam (and trusted partners acting on our behalf) uses your personal data:
- To provide goods and services to you;
- To make a tailored website available to you;
- With your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- For market research purposes – to better understand your needs.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
As part of any form you may fill out on our website for more information, for us to contact you, etc. we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about products you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check that our records are correct and occasionally ensure that you are happy and satisfied. We do not sell or trade email lists with other organizations and businesses.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link. https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out
How Do We Protect Your Data?
CurveBeam ensures your data is protected using modern storage and security standards. Data access is limited to approved personnel that have a role in data security or approved data usage. CurveBeam ensures data is deleted in a secure and irrecoverable manner. Data is subjected to appropriate back up and disaster recovery processes to accommodate data redundancy.
CurveBeam will provide the following upon request:
- A copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access);
- In certain circumstances, the request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten);
- Update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification);
- Opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using / holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object);
- In certain circumstances, ‘restrict processing of data’; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict processing); and
- In certain circumstances, supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organization (the right to data portability).
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact our data protection officer Ryan Conlon at email@example.com
Data Protection Officer
CurveBeam has appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure we protect the personal data of our customers (and others) and comply with data protection legislation.
This policy was last updated in December 2018.